Looking forward to 2019
New legislation and future growth – find out our plans for 2019 below:
- In April a Mitigation Licence Application fee will be introduced which, whilst it may not be welcome, will provide a greater demand for experienced ecological practices, such as ours, to demonstrate value for money to their clients.
- We will continue to offer our Ecology Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses to clients and prospective clients. We have provided this training to planning consultants, architects, local government and others who need to further develop their ecological and conservation skills. Training is normally delivered in a relaxed and open environment over a lunch period at your office but can be tailored to address your specific requirements. Please contact us to find out how we can help your team understand the balance between their commercial and ecological responsibilities
- Our Charity of the Year for 2019 is the Cirencester Opportunities Group who support families and children in the Cirencester area. The team at Wildwood Ecology hopes to run lots of fundraising initiatives during the year so watch this space!
- Due to our continued success we are always interested to hear from qualified, enthusiastic and experienced Ecologists who would like to join our teams in Caerphilly and Cirencester. We offer a friendly, relaxed and supportive environment with ongoing training and a range of other benefits. We are also looking for Seasonal Ecologists, Volunteers and sub-contractors who would be interested in working with us for the 2019 season. If you would like to find out more please contact us
- As a practice that specialises in bat surveys and heritage buildings and estates we look forward to capitalising on our experience and extending our client base within this sector over the next 12 months. If you are considering a renovation project in 2019 contact our experienced and professional team now for advice
Happy New Year to all of our clients, past, present and those we’ve not yet met!