Come and join our team
We are looking for Ecologists, Senior Ecologists and Principal Ecologists who want to join a practice where innovation and ingenuity are actively encouraged and rewarded and personal growth supported.
Salary Range £21K – £42K DOE
Wildwood Ecology has over 20 years experience of providing a professional service to a broad spectrum of clients across Wales and South West England.
Our ethos is to promote and encourage sustainable and ethical environmental concepts and solutions that will benefit all. We believe that a well motivated and rewarded team is key to achieving our business aims and goals.
We are looking for experienced and qualified people who:
- hold a Bat Survey Licence (Natural England Class 2 Licence or equivalent)
- are eligible for full membership of CIEEM and/or CIEMA
- have experience of undertaking ecological surveys
- have a driving licence and access to a car for business use
- can work flexibly to meet the demands of the role
- are eligible to work permanently within the UK
- are passionate about making a positive impact to the natural environment
Come and join our team. A business that understands the need to balance commercial and ecological responsibilities, who cares about its staff and who is actively looking to become a leading ethical multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy in the UK and Ireland then contact us now at [email protected]