Salary Range: up to £27K DOE
Do you want to work for an award winning environmental consultancy whose ethos encapsulates the promotion and encouragement of sustainable and ethical environmental concepts and solutions that benefit all?
A company where your contribution is valued and where your ingenuity is actively encouraged and rewarded? A Certified B Corporation that is not afraid to stand up for what it believes to be right?
Our team is growing and we are looking for an experienced and licenced Ecologist to join our Welsh team based in Caerphilly.
In order to apply:
- You must have a relevant degree as well as a bat survey licence (Natural Resources Wales) and be eligible for full membership of CIEEM and/or CIEMA.
- Have experience of undertaking or assisting in the delivery of ecological services including PEAs, protected species surveys, reporting and ECoW duties
- Have the ability to liaise with clients and instil confidence when advising on issues, legislation and policy
- In addition to ecological skills you must have the confidence to challenge the status quo and work to make a positive impact on both people and the planet.
- As a passionate advocate of the environment you will want to make your voice heard but equally you value other people’s honesty, opinions, biases and perspectives that may differ from your own.
In return we offer a competitive salary, continuous training, relevant membership fees paid, a generous holiday allowance, flexible working opportunities, including part time options, and the chance to make a difference to the ecological future of our planet.
We also aim to make work fun.
We spend a lot of our time in the work environment as there’s a lot of great stuff we need to do, so we want you to help us build a friendly, inclusive and supportive environment where people can shine and truly be themselves.
If our values align with yours then make 2020 the year you start making a difference. Call us on 01285 610145 or email [email protected] for an application pack today!
Closing date for applications is 31 January 2020, although we reserve the right to close applications earlier if required.
Please note that we do not work with recruitment agencies so please don’t contact us as the answer will be no.