St Kenelm’s Church, Oxfordshire
St Kenelm’s Church is a medieval building constructed in approximately 1450 and lies within the beautiful village of Minster Lovell and adjacent to Minster Lovell Hall (known as The Ruins).
Works were extensive and included re-slating of roof slopes, masonry and pointing repairs and overhaul of the rainwater disposal system.
Working alongside the conservation architect (Arnold Bartosch Ltd.) we prepared a full European Protected Species Mitigation Licence (EPSML) after surveys confirmed the presence of five species of bat, including Serotine.
Wildwood Ecology supervised the preliminary works across the church and installed mitigation measures on site.