A friendly, inclusive and supportive work environment
We Love What We Do
We are passionate about ecology and believe that by doing well, we can do great good. Having a positive impact on people and planet goes hand-in-hand with commercial success; and we have a shared responsibility to promote sustainable and ethical environmental solutions that benefit all. Read more About Us here.
Our vision is to remain at the forefront of ecological consultancy; leading our clients in the protection of the natural environment and ensuring that the development of the built environment seeks to enhance biodiversity and contribute to the halt of climate change. We operate by a strong set of values which align with our identification as a B Corporation.
Working at Wildwood
With our team operating across two offices in the Cotswolds and South Wales; communication, creativity and tenacity are key to our success.
We respect honesty, opinions and perspectives that differ from our own; and we reward people fairly for the contributions they make regardless of their background, gender, culture or any other dimensions of a person’s identity.
Our customers are important to us; quality service and doing the best work possible is at the forefront of our minds. We listen and strive to exceed our customer’s expectations in actively seeking to add value in all we do.
We love working with people who will find a way through when obstacles arise and who bring fresh ideas to old and new problems alike.
We favour an action bias, and we think this is the best way to make a positive impact on people and planet.
Salary & Benefits
At Wildwood Ecology we want to provide assurance that you can progress your career with us. We will support you in setting objectives that align with your career aspirations and those of the company. We pledge to help you to develop the right skills, knowledge and attributes you may need to progress.
As such, we have developed a career progression framework that openly:
- defines the roles across our company
- shows which roles you can work towards
- outlines what you must do to progress.
It is fully transparent, allowing you to understand not only what is expected for your next promotion, but the promotion after that too – plus the salary range associated with each post.
Other benefits include:
- Holiday entitlement starting at 25 days plus public holidays (and an additional day for your birthday)
- Volunteer scheme – one paid day per month
- Enhanced pension contribution made by the company
- Agile and flexible working arrangements
- Professional memberships paid for, training, time off for study and sabbatical or secondment opportunities
- Practice and performance related bonus scheme
- Healthcare cash plan, with up to 100% money back on everyday healthcare costs such as dental, optical, health & wellbeing and physiotherapy